The slatted sides allow you to keep an eye on your little one during their most peaceful times and the presence of teething rails helps to protect their delicate teeth and gums. The cot bed has three mattress base heights available, the top allowing your newborn to be put down and taken out easily without unnecessary bending. Then as your child grows, learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can be easily lowered so that they are safe and secure at all times. Once they are old enough to progress to a bed, the cot bed can be transformed into a stylish toddler bed that is suitable up to approximately four years of age. Requires an Obaby 140 x 70cm mattress.
For those short on storage, the Madrid cot bed also includes a coordinating 64L capacity under drawer for keeping belongings neatly out of sight. Durable wheels ensure that the drawer opens and closes smoothly on any floor surface and recessed handles make sure that there are no protruding handles to catch.
Obaby offer a free 5 year guarantee to UK and Ireland when you register your product within 28 days.
* Stylish wood effect finish with premium high gloss accents
* Adjustable, three-position base height
* Cot end panels split for effortless transformation into a junior bed
* The included under drawer offers a huge 64L capacity storage solution
* Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
* Protective teething rails for delicate teeth & gums
* Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
* Part of the coordinating Madrid furniture range
* Free Obaby 5 year guarantee to UK & Ireland