• Online only
  • New

In-Stock

ANTOON RWF

Antoon RWF is a versatile child safety seat which combines comfort, high-quality materials and top security standards, which is proved through i-Size type approval.

• i-Size
  • ISOFIX + support leg
  • Rotation by 360°
  • Side protection
€300
Tax included
0 Review(s) 
Description

Antoon RWF is a versatile child safety seat which combines comfort, high-quality materials and top security standards, which is proved through i-Size type approval. Its undeniable advantage is the fact that you can transport your child in a rear-facing position at all times of using the product. Another strong point is a set of elements which raise product security.

i-Size

The child safety seat has i-Size type approval, which means it has undergone strict crash tests.

ISOFIX + support leg

Thanks to ISOFIX system and support leg, installation of the child safety seat is easy and fast.

Rotation by 360°

A rotating function of Antoon RWF model allows free change of the child safety seat position, with no need to detach it from guides.

Side protection

The use of SIPS side reinforcements raises protection of child’s head and torso.

Safe travel

Durable structure of Antoon RWF child safety seat is equipped with energy-intensive materials and SIPS side reinforcements which protect child’s head and torso. The product comes with a foam pillow made of memory foam which flexibly adjusts to shape of the head.  The child is secured with 5-point belts with covers and a buckle by Holmbergs, a Swedish company. The set is supplied with a detachable sunshade protecting the child against strong sunlight.

i-Size type approval

Antoon RWF child safety seat has been designed on the basis of i-Size norm and holds the certificate issued by the independent TÜV laboratory, which confirms meeting European requirements of the security standard – ECE R129. The certificate is granted to products which have passed strict tests simulating head-on collisions, as well as side and rear collisions.

Installation and functionality of the child safety seat

A 360° rotating base allows you to transport your child in a forward- and rear-facing position. Thanks to safe ISOFIX system and support leg, installation of the child safety seat is easy and makes Antoon RWF keep its optimal position and offer high security during travel.

Universal and convenient solutions

Antoon RWF is equipped with a 5-level backrest inclination adjustment and 10-level headrest adjustment. To provide small passengers with high comfort of travel, the set has been supplied with a lumbar support and Dri-Seat. The product has a soft, flexible and durable upholster which can be easily cleaned.

Specifications

Model: Antoon RWF
Norma: i-Size
Weight range: 0 - 18 kg
Height range: 40 - 105 cm
Installation: rear - and forward-facing position
Installation method: ISOFIX + support leg
Functionality: 5-level backrest adjustment; 10-level headrest adjustment intergrated with belts; energy-intensive materials (EPS, PP, memory foam); SIPS side reinforcements; 360° rotating base; Dro-Seat breathable liner; detachable washable upholstery; sunshade protecting against sunlight
Product weight: 12,4 kg
Product size: 44 x 55 x 87-132,5 cm
Materials: polypropylene (PP), EPS polystyrene foam, memory foam, 100% polyester
Set: child safety seat, sunshade, ISOFIX pads, operating manual, guarantee card
Guarantee:
5 Items

Reviews

Write your review

ANTOON RWF

Antoon RWF is a versatile child safety seat which combines comfort, high-quality materials and top security standards, which is proved through i-Size type approval.

• i-Size
  • ISOFIX + support leg
  • Rotation by 360°
  • Side protection

Write your review